Disclosure: When you purchase a product or a service through our website, we earn a small commission – read more
It’d be nice to make more money off of your blog, right?
After all the effort it takes to create a blog page successfully. And the continued effort that content requires each and every week, unfailingly, for your blog to keep being successful… You will need to get started on making some sort of revenue from it.
However the question most bloggers have a problem with crops up: “Where do I begin?”
That’s a fairly difficult question to answer. There’s a whole lot of right and wrong answers to it, too. Based on your blog page niche, traffic, etc. However, because of this post – the answer is easy. It’s “affiliate programs.” More specifically, the very best affiliate website for you personally, as almost any blogger.
Let’s get into the most notable 16 affiliate websites any degree of blogger can reap the benefits of.
ShareASale has been around business 17 years now, and they’ve definitely kept up with the days. Having a plentiful marketplace packed with merchants catering to almost anything you can think of, there’s always going to be relevant products that you should promote.
• Flexible payout options. Digital and standard payout options are available. With digital payment options being so rare among the popular affiliate websites, this earns major points for them!
• Wide product selection. As you’re picking and choosing which merchants to work with, you get a huge library of products to select from to promote.
• Not as straightforward as some of its competitors, meaning it’ll take more time to set up comparatively. Not a major issue, but does require a little technical know-how.
2. Amazon Associates
Everyone knows Amazon. The web marketplace that may deliver anything from candy to a fully-functional drone to your door per day. Every niche has its space on Amazon, which explains why it’s such an excellent starting place for an INTERNET AFFILIATE MARKETING venture.
• Up to 10% on any qualifying product sale that originates from your link.
• All purchases the referred traffic make on Amazon, regardless if it’s not the merchandise you associated with, count towards your affiliate revenue.
• Massively diverse collection of products. A one-stop shop for many people, causing orders to be far larger than the one product link they click on.
• The affiliate cookie only lasts 24 hours. If they come back and purchase after 24 hours, no revenue for you sadly!
• Lack of payout options. You can only get paid by cheque, bank transfer or Amazon gift card. Hopefully, they branch into digital payment methods soon.
3. eBay Partners
Even the user-based colossal marketplace that is eBay wants you to help advertise and sell the items on their platform. All you need to accomplish is find listings you wish to help promote, promote them using Ebay’s Partner Network tools, and you receives a commission!
• There is no marketplace more different than eBay. It’s user-based. Someone, somewhere, is selling any legal product you can think about. Nothing can rival that diversity.
• The most simple affiliate sales methods. No complex rules to check out, simply share your share-link for the listing and you earn if someone buys off it.
• Double Commission for the first three months. Extra income is always nice.
• If an auction gets control 10 days to get rid of, you earn nothing – whether or not you’re the the one that sent the winning bidder there. The downside of the auction side.
• You earn a share of what eBay would earn off the sale. Instead of affiliate and you, there’s affiliate, eBay and you – meaning you’re splitting the sale 3-ways. You get a large portion of what eBay would earn, but it’s worth being aware of how that works.
4. Shopify Affiliate Program
Shopify is one of the leading eCommerce software used by bloggers and online retailers. As a blogger yourself, you’re likely familiar with it. So, for those of you in niches where your audience will also be trying to sell online, Shopify is a great affiliate partnership for you to point them to.
• You earn a lot per referral. You earn the first two months of your referral’s subscription fee (200% bounty), up to $598 on standard plans. 100% bounty on the enterprise plan which pays $2,000.
• It’s a platform worth referring persons to. Shopify may be the leading contender in its space. Hardly any other eCommerce platforms come close.
• It’s pretty niche. As the payout is fantastic, your audience has to be selling things online for Shopify to ever be highly relevant to them.
Clickbank is similar to ShareASale. A different marketplace filled up with merchants that you pick-and-choose to market, predicated on what your audience will be interested in.
• You will see something to market. Their product database is one of the easiest to navigate out of any on this list. It makes finding something to promote really easy!
• No digital payment methods yet. Sadly they only offer: Check, Direct Deposit, Wire Transfers or Payoneer as their payment options. They need more digital options.
• Maximum of $150 earned per referral sale, regardless of product. That feels pretty limiting. It’d be nice to see a higher limit, or to simply allow for unlimited scaling.
6. Rakuten Marketing Affiliates
Rakuten is a leading online store, stocking everything from high-end electronics to pet supplies. If you need it, you can more than likely get it at Rakuten. And they want to pay you for helping to sell anything sold on their store.
• A service you can trust. Rakuten is an award-winning store, with partnerships with brands as big as the NBA itself. You can confidently promote the products they stock.
• You have to apply to each individual brand you want to promote. It does make you more mindful about the products you’re going to promote, but it takes up a lot of time.
• Their knowledge base is hard to navigate. It’s always frustrating when help material isn’t straight-forward. Luckily, they have a great affiliate support team you can contact.
7. Leadpages Partner Program
Leadpages an extremely powerful online marketing tool. Giving every individual, no matter their level of expertise, the ability to create landing pages that convert well. They offer a product almost unrivalled in their space. So, when you have a digital audience – they’ll want this.
• With the right audience, it sells itself. Leadpages do such a great job with their product, you only need to show people that have websites that the tool exists to get sales onto it.
• It’s incredibly powerful, so that it is truly worth promoting.
• Massive payouts. They provide 30% commission on whatever the referral spends. For given that the client is spending… No cutoffs. At all.
• Too niche to work for most. Leadpages will sell effectively. But it’ll only sell to an audience that’s trying to attain something with their website.
8. StudioPress Affiliate Website
StudioPress is another rather a distinct segment but very worthwhile affiliate to pursue should you have the digital occurrence audience. They create responsive, adaptable, and highly customizable WordPress hosting and themes, that extend the function and accessibility of WordPress fluidly.
• Another product that sells itself. Most WordPress users take one look at StudioPress’ work and fall deeply in love with what they are able to achieve with it. Which makes your job easy.
• Generous payouts, that grow the more you refer (to a spot). 35% per theme sale and at the least $75 per site sale made can truly add up if your audience is interested.
• Still a distinct segment product. It requires an audience that wants to establish themselves online. No matter what the niche, that’s a demand that’s growing. But it’s still not for everyone… Yet.
9. CJ Affiliate Publisher’s Program
CJ Affiliate is a platform that knows what they’re talking about. They’ve been in the Affiliate Marketing industry since 1998 and that expertise just shines through in every aspect of what they do. With products in every niche, you’d be hard-pressed to find fault with them.
• One of the largest Affiliate Networks. When you’ve been in business as long as CJ Affiliate has, it’s hard for other programs to rival them in size.
• A network you can depend on. 19 years running a business doesn’t make sure they are infallible, nonetheless it does show they are able to expertly adapt. You can depend on them to continue to take action.
• There’s a fairly scrutinous application process. You don’t reach succeed for almost twenty years without high standards, so this is to be expected.
10. Bluehost Affiliate Program
Bluehost is currently one of the top recommended WordPress hosts available. With affordable prices, flexible packages and a great customer support team – there’s a convincing argument as to why they’re so highly recommended. Maybe it’s time you partnered with them too.
• Straight-forward referral process. Simply sign up (free and short), share your referral link and get paid for anyone that subscribes to some of Bluehost’s packages from it.
• Quality you can trust. Bluehost comes recommended by WordPress to host their platform, that’s a recommendation you can absolutely trust.
• Requires your audience to need web hosting. Being among the top web hosting services out there doesn’t mean much if your audience isn’t looking for web hosting.
• Minimum of $100 within 12 months of first referral for payout. Realistically, that’s not really a hard feat to meet up. But it still feels as though an unnecessary deadline to be paid on.
11. ConvertKit Affiliate Program
ConvertKit is a respected e-mail marketing platform. With ideology based around being customisable and uniquely fitting to every user, you can realize why they come strongly suggested by many top names in the e-mail marketing industry.
• If your audience uses e-mail marketing, they’ll love ConvertKit. It’s simply a fact – if you’re for the reason that space, ConvertKit easily reaches every need of it that one could conceive.
• No cut-off of the affiliate revenue. As long as your affiliate’s account is active and paying – you’re getting paid. There’s absolutely no point where they’ll cut you off.
• Not everyone uses email marketing. That’s just the reality. Some of your audiences will not be using it, so this isn’t a great affiliate for you.
• Every commission takes 30 days to confirm. As they have a 30-day, no questions asked, refund policy – they can’t credit you with the commission until 30 days have passed.
12. MaxBounty Affiliate Network
MaxBounty is a newer, up-and-coming affiliate website that already worked with some high-end brands, such as Norton, McAfee and T-Mobile. They pride themselves on doing things that other Affiliate Networks simply don’t do yet, and it’s working out well for them.
• $1,000 New Affiliate Bonus. MaxBounty offers $1,000 bonus to any affiliate that earns a minimum of $1,000 per month for their first 3 months. That’s pretty cool.
• They pay weekly. Most Affiliate Programs are fixed monthly payouts, so it’s nice to see a new up-and-coming affiliate website willing to buck the trend.
• They have digital payout options. Another thing many Affiliate Networks don’t offer. This scores them even more bonus accessibility points.
• Incredible rewards for top affiliate earners. Not an aspect we see much of this in this space, and it’s really awesome to see. It looks much more fun than your average program.
• They’re nowhere near as established as other platforms available. Give them a few years and they very well may be the top platform, but for now, it’s too early to tell.
Hopefully, this has given you a taster of Affiliate Programs. So that you can begin working with right away, to monetise your weblog and put a little extra money back into your business.
Remember, the main factor is what your audience will probably like.
Now, all that’s left that you can do is select a few you like. Research your facts. Subscribe, pick some products and earn yourself a good referral revenue.
Affiliate Marketing FAQ
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing may be the process where an affiliate attains a commission for marketing another company’s services or products. The affiliate simply promotes something on the platform and subsequently earns a bit of the benefit from each sale they make.
How does affiliate marketing work?
Whenever a business enlists the assistance of an affiliate, they typically send them an example of the merchandise or service that they’re selling. The affiliate then produces content or another little bit of promotional material that draws interest from their large network of followers and visitors – thus positioning said item beneath the noses of these who matter.
What are the most popular affiliate marketing networks?
There are a good amount of great internet affiliate marketing services for businesses to utilize, namely ShareASale Affiliates, Amazon Associates, eBay Partners, Shopify Affiliate Program and Clickbank among a great many
How does affiliate marketing drive sales?
As affiliates promote a company’s product or service, they’re helping to bring it some exposure to a much larger network of viewers than what would otherwise be possible. The added exposure drives interest, which ultimately leads to a sale